[PD-dev] scons and devel 39..may be OT

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Sat Jul 16 18:35:25 CEST 2005

> Also the manual, docs, ... are still missing (I know, you just started
> to work on 0_39)
oops ... i thought they're still checked in ...

> > well, i think this was a clash when using both the fftw and the
> > threaded soundfiler ... i probably won't rewrite the threaded
> > soundfiler for 0.39 ... i rewrote it for 0.38 and would probably
> > have to rewrite it for 0.40-1.00 ... and since there will be an
> > array external working for xsample, vasp, py, that _will_ be
> > threaded, why will pd need features
> hm, I can understand you ...
> anyhow, I need it for a specific patch, so should I stay with
> devel_0_38 or are there any other workarounds in the meantime (besides
> upsampling and readsf~ ...) ?
- rewrite the patch using a professional software of your choice (it
would surprise me if supercollider isn't able to load soundfiles on the
fly)
- try pyext and numarrays
- rewrite the threaded soundfiler :-)

> PS: Is it a problem for you if I check in all the missing files (when
> I need them) ?
not at all!!!

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs