[PD-dev] ann in cvs

Davide Morelli info at davidemorelli.it
Fri Jul 22 18:34:44 CEST 2005

Hi Georg!

Sorry for the delay, I was in Rome (yes, a kind of vacation)

all your suggestions are more than welcome, fell free to work on the cvs
yourself to add new features

in these days i have so much day-work that i won't have time to improve
ann_mlp, from 31th of julty to 14th of august I'll be out of town so I will
be back on working on ann from the 15th of august on...

I want to give ann_mlp (and ann_td) a function for each of these fann
functions:
http://leenissen.dk/fann/html/x938.html
are so easy to implement that it should take no more than 1 day

about the path issue (in the private email you sent me): I agree that paths
should be relative.. change at will or point me some code I could look at to
get relative paths..

the code can surely be restructured (ann_mlp is my first external, I didn't
do a "clean work", I just wanted it to work) and you are welcome to work on
it..