[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1244757 ] {open, save}panel with settable path

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Jul 26 08:21:10 CEST 2005

SourceForge.net wrote:

> Initial Comment:
> this patch (against the current 25/07/2005) HEAD of the
> CVS (pd-0.39test4) allows the current path of
> [openpanel]/[savepanel] to be set.
> once the path is set, it will not change anymore
> "automatically";
> however, this patch gives even more wird tcl/tk output
> about "unknown commands" than the unpatched version
> does. there is clearly some bug in the u_main.tk

which reminds me: could someone fix the u_main.tk so that it stops
spitting out errors now and then.
i guess matju or somebody has already done so, but then continued and
remade everything....
most likely it is just a matter of proper escaping/quoting.

just in case somebody doesn't know how to reproduce it: create an
[openpanel], bang it, select a filename and click "open": you will get a
"unknown command: .e" (or similar) at the stderr.

mfg.a.sdrt
IOhannes

PS: btw, does anybody know how to suppress those tabs in the subjects of
sf-tracker mails ?