[PD-dev] {open,save}panel with settable path

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Jul 26 16:53:54 CEST 2005

Guenter Geiger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The bug seems to be in the message object, if you put the
> message_float()  function call at the end of
> static void message_click()  instead of the beginning,
> the problem goes away.

yes indeed that fixes it.
btw, [bng] does it exactly like this (starting the whole visual-feedback
before the actual "control")

> I am not sure if this is a fix or a workaround, though,
> as I can't fully understand what causes the problem :(
> someone should investigate.

me neither.
but i want to mention, that sometimes the [bang( hung when highlighted
(with my openpanel-patch); this could have put me on the right track
earlier.

mf.asd.r
IOhannes

PS: off(line) for a 3week holiday for now; enjoy!