[PD-dev] Re: [PD] Re: Vst~ Plugin binary request

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sat Jul 30 15:46:49 CEST 2005

Argh, forget it.
It's much worse.... i realized that the glist structure in 0.38 and 0.39
is different, hence objects relying on it are not binary compatible.
That's bad, very bad.
I know that g_canvas.h is not public, but that hardly calms my
frustration - and it resurrects the recent discussion with Günther Geiger.
I hope i find a way to use the text_shouldvis function but i think i
already tried once, and failed.

best,
Thomas