[PD-dev] pyext users?

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sun Jul 31 19:20:11 CEST 2005

Hi Ben,
thanks for your detailed report.
Unfortunately it doesn't crash here... not under linux, OSX or Windows.
Can you tell me the stats of your system? like OS, CPU, compiler, python
version etc.
Also, the error "arithmetic exception" reported in the crashlogs is
quite strange, because there's not much arithmetic done in the code. The
numbers treated are also clean (no NANs etc.).
I'll send you some modified code to find out the exact position of the
exception.

thanks,
Thomas