[PD-dev] readanysf~ changes

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Mon Aug 1 15:49:57 CEST 2005

Hallo august, devs!

I made some changes to your readanysf~:
I tried to play a file, when it is opened (and trigger it with the
length message) and PD crashed...
So I added an additional output message to the 2.outlet, which puts out
[opened bang(, when the file is loaded - so it's possible to synchronize
it with pd ...

I also fixed your output messages (you made a 2 element list as output
for length, samplerate, etc. but only with one valid element ...)

The changes in main.cpp are attached, and also a modified help patch.

Would be cool if you could include this in readanysf~.

Thanks,
LG
Georg

PS: do you want to add readanysf to the pd cvs? would be easier to find
... :)