[PD-dev] scons, devel_0_39 cvs, osx, and extras?

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Thu Aug 4 13:02:38 CEST 2005

sorry ... x_list.c is in now ...

> > so under extra_env['PLATFORM'] == 'darwin', try something like this:
> >     extra_env.Append(LINKFLAGS='-bundle -bundle_loader src/pd')
>
> ...good idea, in that it does insert the correct linkflags, but -
> bundle conflicts with -dynamiclib, so we need to figure out where
> that's coming from:  I'd guess it's something to do with the
> extra_env.SharedLibrary() directive, but I don't know where that's
> pulling info from...
ok ... this is fixed ... please test ...

mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs