[PD-dev] Re: garray_update

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Fri Aug 5 20:57:58 CEST 2005

hi miller,

> In general, the question of scheduling graphics updates is hard,
> especially now that (arrays can contain (lists that contain (arrays of
> scalars))), etc. Having "garrays" separate from the "real" data
> structure mechanism was always a temporary measure, and now I'm glad
> it's gone.  But what this means is that now we need a more general way
> of updating changes to data. If I can think of a good one I'll get it
> into 0.39 (it's prety high on the dolist at the moment...)

before i'm starting to work on an implementation on my own ... have you
been thinking about this?

mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs