Usability [was: Re: [PD-dev] Re: pure devil (fwd)]

Christian Klippel ck at mamalala.de
Tue Aug 16 20:30:34 CEST 2005

hi miller and all,

Am Dienstag 16 August 2005 19:50 schrieb Miller Puckette:

> > > However I didn't yet find a good way to make connecting other xlets
> > > than the first ones easier. Maybe selecting xlets instead of selecting
> > > object?

[...snip...]

> Another idea I've had for years: hit "enter" in an object box to make a
> new, empty one just below and connect the two.

hmm, thats doesnt sound right .... i mean, if im in an object box, i would
believe that hitting enter means that entering text into it is finished ...

using the enter key that way would be at least confusing ......

for that i would prefer something like the insert-key (or shift-insert) ......
which is at least a bit more logical to me ....

> I'm going to collect all these ideas on one place in my dolist and see what
> they look like together... I'd better not try this for 0.39 though; I'm
> just cleaning up bugs now.
>
> cheers
> Miller

greets,