Usability [was: Re: [PD-dev] Re: pure devil (fwd)]

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Aug 17 00:31:40 CEST 2005

Hallo,
Frank Barknecht hat gesagt: // Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Miller Puckette hat gesagt: // Miller Puckette wrote:
> > why not?  You can't select objects and connections simultaneously anyhow.
>
> Indeed, I didn't think about this.

Okay, now I remembered why I didn't like using the cursor keys at
first:

If a user selects two objects and presses a future connect key to
create a connection it could be nice, if she could directly move the
patch cord to the correct inlets using some keyboard shortcut. However
as currently the two objects are still selected, she could not use the
cursor keys for this, as they would move the objects instead of the
cord.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "plak" @ http://footils.org/cms/show/44