[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1263139 ] Startup messages too verbose

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Aug 19 07:36:51 CEST 2005

Hallo,
IOhannes m zmoelnig hat gesagt: // IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> hmmmm
> there was a bug in zexy-2.0 that displayed this verbosity for each
> object even when zexy was compiled as a single monolithic library.

I checked again on respective machine and indeed it is, when loading
zexy as a *library* that I get 337 lines of announcement. Maybe I'm
just still running a too old version of zexy then, the one with this
bug?

I'll check a really fresh CVS checkout later.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "plak" @ http://footils.org/cms/show/44