[PD-dev] Re: [PD-announce] Pd 0.39 test 5 released

Christian Klippel ck at mamalala.de
Fri Aug 19 15:30:50 CEST 2005

hi,

Am Freitag 19 August 2005 00:03 schrieb Miller Puckette:
> Hi all,
>
> Pd 0.39 test 5 is out.  Main changes are better protection against losing
> edited files and many small bug fixes.  I'm hoping to add no more features,
> only fix bugs, and get the "real" 0.39 out in a week or so.

there are two points that make the compilation with gcc 2.95 fail:

in s_inter.c around line 290, the "struct rlimit mlock_limit;" should move to
the top of the function block:
void sys_set_priority(int higher)
{
#ifdef _POSIX_MEMLOCK
    /* tb: force memlock to physical memory { */
    struct rlimit mlock_limit;
#endif

and in s_midi_alsa.c, around line 94, "snd_seq_client_info_t *alsainfo;"
should also move to the beginnng of the block:

void sys_alsa_do_open_midi(int nmidiin, int *midiinvec,
    int nmidiout, int *midioutvec)
{
    snd_seq_client_info_t *alsainfo;

> http://www-crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/software.html