[PD-dev] Audio API and low-level Pd

Scott Hildebrand klezmer41 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 06:20:23 CEST 2005

I'm trying to understand Pd's low-level I/O but I'm
very confused. I think I've narrowed it down to
s_stuff.h and d_dac.c but I'm not sure. Can anybody
help me with this and is there any Pd code with
extensive comments? I don't mind using another
low-level API... for example I'm very familiar with
the   I/O of writing Pd externals but I need to
starting writing stand-alone Windows programs. I'm
good with JACK but I believe that's Linux only. Anyway
thanks for the help!

Scott