[PD-dev] need to find symbol of current patch (from code)

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Tue Sep 6 03:36:49 CEST 2005

> > but be aware that you are not allowed to include g_canvas.h, since
> > it's a private header... so your binaries will only work with
> > different versions of pd
>
> It seems to work great for me (standard Pd version 0.38.4)... I
> suppose this is because I compiled my external with the headers from
> my current Pd version. Do you mean that the binary will not work if I
> give it to someone with another version of Pd?
exactly ... i doubt that binaries will work in 0.37 or 0.39

> Why would g_canvas.h
> change that much?
don't ask me ... ask miller

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs