[PD-dev] Adding new developers to sf.net : process?

David Plans Casal main at davidcasal.com
Thu Sep 15 15:51:31 CEST 2005

Hi folks,

Sorry to fork the thread here, but it seemed pertinent...

How does one become a pd dev with cvs access? I'm used to ASF policy on
this (by vote), but even though I've been using PD for yonks, never
found out.

Davide Morelli is working on some objects for genetic algorithms (and
general improvisation paradigms, although they are too problem-space
specific right now) and I am co-operating with him.

At some point, we will commit to cvs (he already can, I presume), but
I'd like to be able to work on the makefiles and the code from within
the cvs repository.

What's the process?

Welcome Franz!

Cheers,