[PD-dev] cvs problem

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Wed Sep 21 21:20:17 CEST 2005

Hallo!

Sorry for the maybe stupid question, but I have some problems with
checking in some things:

I added a new directory (/cvsroot/pure-data/externals/grh/holzilib), but
when I try to commit in some file from there I get the following error:
--------8<--------------
cvs commit: failed to create lock directory for
`/cvsroot/pure-data/externals/grh/holzilib'
(/cvsroot/pure-data/externals/grh/holzilib/#cvs.lock): No such file or
directory
cvs commit: lock failed - giving up
cvs [commit aborted]: lock failed - giving up
--------8<----------

okay, so I tried to add the directory again and:
------8<--------
cvs [add aborted]: there is a version in holzilib already
---------8<-------

but I also cannot remove it:
--------8<---------
cvs remove: failed to create lock directory for
`/cvsroot/pure-data/externals/grh/holzilib'
(/cvsroot/pure-data/externals/grh/holzilib/#cvs.lock): No such file or
directory
cvs remove: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/cvsroot/pure-data/externals/grh/holzilib'

Thanks for any hints,
LG
Georg