[PD-dev] uninitialized values bug

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Fri Sep 30 11:19:50 CEST 2005

> I understand that for the big changes in the various branches, like
> threading or the GUI reworking you are doing, patches are not
> possible. But your changes for uninitialized values sound like a
> simple bugfix, where a patch would be possible and a nice thing to do.

well, if someone cares, he can read the diffs and create a patch
against HEAD (that's easy, since there is a pd-cvs list) ...

but there are people, who don't care ...

mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs