[PD-dev] uninitialized values bug

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Sep 30 09:43:20 CEST 2005

Zitiere Tim Blechmann <TimBlechmann at gmx.net>:

> > I understand that for the big changes in the various branches, like
> > threading or the GUI reworking you are doing, patches are not
> > possible. But your changes for uninitialized values sound like a
> > simple bugfix, where a patch would be possible and a nice thing to
> do.
>
> well, if someone cares, he can read the diffs and create a patch
> against HEAD (that's easy, since there is a pd-cvs list) ...
>
> but there are people, who don't care ...

oh wow!
seems like i can finally get rid of the "mr. rude and grumpy" award...

weirdly enough, i just yesterday started to track down and fix some
"uninitialized values in strcmp()" issue (running pd with valgrind reported a
lot of problems), but i didn't get far because people kept coming into my office
and asking this and that...
so it seems that this might already be fixed.

mfg.ads.r
IOhannes