[PD-dev] uninitialized values bug

David Plans Casal main at davidcasal.com
Fri Sep 30 13:24:34 CEST 2005

heya

On 30 Sep 2005, at 11:55, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

>>> seems like i can finally get rid of the "mr. rude and grumpy"
>>> award...
>>
>> i didn't wanted to sound rude ... but personally i don't have any
>
> of course. neither did i want to sound rude or grumpy when i eventually
> did so...

Just 2eurocents from a devel_0.39 -and- MAIN user...my guess is we're
going to talk about forking here, at today's IRC meeting, right?

I've seen forks in other FLOSS projects, and they're never pretty. But
then, there isn't usually a pumpkin holder as determined and present as
Miller.

May I suggest, that while we consider these issues, we also consider
the appointment of a release manager? I know that Tim's work on dev39
is almost nominally exactly that, but I feel that someone should take
on the actual release manager role, since that would almost certainly
help the fork-like feelings and problems here, no?

david
--
# David Plans Casal

problem.each { |day|