[PD-dev] uninitialized values bug

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Thu Oct 6 13:55:54 CEST 2005

ola,

>> Why should I make efforts to contribute to a branch I don't plan to
>> continue to use, and that I wish gets replaced by devel_0_39 in
>> day-to-day
>> use?
>

> But I can definitely tell you now that any interest I might have had
> in  helping the devel/inpure/whatever branch is rapidly evaporating.
> You  guys need to come down off your high horses, you are all using
> Miller's  Pd.  Most of the code in that branch was still written by
> Miller.

yes, i second that.
furthermore, i regret the arrogant
attitude of people who think they invented a brand new program
because they changed the interface..
don't judge a book by the cover...

don't forget that Miller is very busy,
that he is making good efforts to incorporate
useful changes and that he is a philosopher and writer
so he doesn't spend all his time on code.

i'm just interested in having a click-free pd,
and i posted some patches for having
a threaded soundfiler that 2 years ago,
i still using these patches.

ciao,