[PD-dev] uninitialized values bug

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Fri Oct 7 01:42:49 CEST 2005

ola,

i'm gonna answer more deeply to that shit ( ok, i'm drunk )

i was only asking a bit of respect for miller,
when i saw the first "patcher·" version for mac OS
with 5 objects, that was already inspiring ))

about being a punk,
it's a compliment to me
and to you, that's negative...
don't forget that fucking the sound system
is partly fucking the system
but it's not enough )))

if i ask you whose that song is from :
"i am a sample, i am a product",
do you know anything?

then, don't forget forget you work for museum
and such and just don't help
when people  are  suffering out there...

don't ask me,
know who you are..

ciao,
sevy

Guenter Geiger wrote:

> I actually wanted to stay out of this discussion, but I have to support
> the opinions of hc. and yves.
>
> The patches system works very well, and I think it is a model how
> collaboration can work out, if we follow the rules.
>
> Guenter
>

> On Thu, 6 Oct 2005, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 6 Oct 2005, Yves Degoyon wrote:
>>
>>> yes, i second that. furthermore, i regret the arrogant attitude of
>>> people who think they invented a brand new program because they changed
>>> the interface..
>>

>> It's not all about the gooey. When is SIMD going into the real pd?
>> When is
>> your threaded soundfiler going into the real pd?
>>
>>> don't judge a book by the cover...
>>

>> A GUI is not a cover. a splash-screen might be a cover...
>>
>> Why the book metaphor ? The experience of using the software is much
>> different from the one of using a book. Reading the source code is more
>> like reading a book, but most people don't do that, and if it were only
>> about the source code and not running it there would be little point in
>> PureData.
>>
>>> i'm just interested in having a click-free pd, and i posted some
>>> patches
>>> for having a threaded soundfiler that 2 years ago, i still using these