[PD-dev] uninitialized values bug

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Oct 8 06:01:58 CEST 2005

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005, Yves Degoyon wrote:

> i was only asking a bit of respect for miller

why would respect mean status quo ?

> when i saw the first "patcher·" version for mac OS with 5 objects, that
> was already inspiring

And then what? Can't better GUIs be even more inspiring? What about
tab-completion and tooltips on inlets, outlets, object arguments, message
arguments ? What about a better GOP ? What about a better API for creating
GUI objects ?

> don't forget that fucking the sound system is partly fucking the system

And how does this matter? Which system is "the" system? Why does it need
to be fucked?

> if i ask you whose that song is from : "i am a sample, i am a product",

it's "End Result" by Crass. why is that song even relevant?

> then, don't forget you work for museum and such and just don't help when
> people are suffering out there... don't ask me, know who you are..

Huh, try again when you're less drunk: I can't figure out what you're
trying to make me understand.