[PD-dev] uninitialized values bug

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Sat Oct 8 13:48:38 CEST 2005

ola,

>if i ask you whose that song is from : "i am a sample, i am a product",

    it's "End Result" by Crass. why is that song even relevant?

good point. it's definitely relevant if
you consider pd as a product
and introduce competition.

>>then, don't forget you work for museum and such and just don't help when
>>people are suffering out there... don't ask me, know who you are..
>>

>Huh, try again when you're less drunk: I can't figure out what you're
>trying to make me understand.

this was maybe OT, but it was to recontextualize the importance
of this debate that is next to 0 to me,
when we have some bad days here
and other problems that matter a little bit more
( like 2400 africans deported to the desert by maroccan and spanish
authorities ),
we would like that some independent medias ( operated with pd )
could cover these facts.

i can tell, i had a bad day,
so this debate here really means little to me.

ciao,
keep your arrogant and concurrential attitude,
i'm not interested in what comes out of it.

ciao,
sevy