[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1309457 ] proper initialization and fix some memleaks

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Oct 8 21:13:43 CEST 2005

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by millerpuckette
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=1309457&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: bugfix

Initial Comment:
running pd with profilers like valgrind show some
memory leaks and that several values don't get properly
initialized.

attached is a patch that
a) fixes the use of unitialized values in s_file.c
(thanks to matju) due to improper bracketing
b) fixes some tiny memory leaks (they are not really
crucial, being in the pdsettings-loader which is only
called once)

TODO: do more profiling (currently i just start pd and
quit it....) to find more memory leaks and fix them