[PD-dev] GridFlow documentation fundraising.

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Oct 10 16:20:37 CEST 2005

"Actionscript" the flash language is actually almost identical to
javascript, at least it used to be (I've heard the new version has
changed a lot again).

Anyhow clearly this market approach is to attract the 10000s of flash
motion graphics people to tinkering with max/jitter.

Some people make installations and even perform in flash... I'm happy to
have dropped that line in 2001 for pd/Gem.

b.