[PD-dev] objective TCL

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Oct 11 02:06:30 CEST 2005

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005, chun wrote:

> matju and i have been working on some documentation of DesireData, below is the part that describes the
> objective TCL currently implemented in the client side. hope it will be interesting/useful to some:)

Just a quick note to say that Objective Tcl is an extension to the Tcl
language that I'm writing in Tcl. The source code is about two pages long
for now.

All impd/dd is being rewritten around it so that the code becomes even
more short and even more flexible. At PdConvention I mentioned that I
could come to do it one day. Well, it's done now.