[PD-dev] [Fwd: Re: Entwicklerstatus]

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Nov 2 09:19:12 CET 2005

Hallo,
IOhannes m zmoelnig hat gesagt: // IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> piotr majdak wants to become a member of the development team @ sourceforge.

Great!

> the only thing  i would want to ask is, whether piotr should then become
> member of the pd-dev mailing list too (i am rather positive about this),

I think, we don't have many rules regarding being and becoming a
SF-developer, but reading pd-dev should be mandatory for everyone of
them.

pd-dev is the place, where the developer discussions and so on take
place and we don't want to scare away "normal" users from pd-list with
our fierce fist fights. ;)

Ciao