[PD-dev] [matrix~] nameclash: zexy, cyclone, or creb?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Nov 3 05:04:46 CET 2005

While trying to get RRADical running, I just ran into a problem of
which [matrix~] to use.  There are currently three that I know of:
creb, cyclone, and zexy.  As of 2.5 years ago, externals/build uses
creb's.  I seem to hear most people talking about Zexy's the most.  And
cyclone's provides Max compatibility.

First question: which one does RRADical use?

Second question: which one should be the default?

____

scarcity."
                                                      -John Gilmore