[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1351274 ] pd 0.39-1 GOP bounding box doesn't appear if no objects

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 8 15:19:23 CET 2005

Bugs item #1351274, was opened at 2005-11-08 14:15
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1351274&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This is minor, but confused me and made me think
something was broken:

Create a new patch, don't create any objects.
Make the patch graph-on-parent.
The red GOP bounding box doesn't appear until the first
object is created (pressing Ctrl-1 without typing an
object name is enough).

Alternatively,

Create a new patch, create some objects, delete them all.
Make the patch graph-on-parent.
The red GOP bounding box doesn't appear until a new
object is created (pressing Ctrl-1 without typing an
object name is enough).

Once GOP is activated for the first time, the bounding
box appears correctly when there are no objects, even
when GOP is turned off and on again.

Pd version 0.39-1
compiled 05:20:44 Nov  7 2005