[PD-dev] New to list

Paul Wilkinson cremoni at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 01:27:18 CET 2005

Hi all. I'm new to the list, and to open source development.

What's the quickest way to get up to speed? I couldn't find anything
describes your project structure or build process. It's been a while since
I've seen a command line. I don't know CVS or what compiler or make utility
you're using. It's making me feel kinda dumb. I work on a windows box, BTW.

I do know C and some Tk, and I've been doing audio programming for video
games for the last 15 years or so. And that's what brings me here today.

Best regards,

Paul