[PD-dev] CVS is missing portaudio files for Mac OS X

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Nov 13 01:20:49 CET 2005

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005, Tim Blechmann wrote:

>> In CVS, there are still some files missing from the Mac OS X part of
>> portaudio/portmidi.  Any chance of these getting checked in?  Here's
>> the quick synopsis of what's missing:
>
> you can get the recent portaudio from www.portaudio.com and portmidi
> from http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~music/portmusic/
>
> i'd strongly suggest to get rid of external sources in the pd cvs

I haven't really followed the portaudio stuff at all.  I just am asking to
have the code in CVS be complete in one way or another.  If Pd is going to
compile against the included portaudio, or external sources.  Right now
its setup to compile against the included sources, but the included
sources are not complete for Mac OS X.

> --
> mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
> http://www.mokabar.tk
>
> latest mp3: kMW.mp3
> http://mattin.org/mp3.html
>
> latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
> http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/
>
> After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space
> would say "I want to see the manager."
> 				      William S. Burroughs

 	zen
 	   \