[PD-dev] problems getting RRADical in extended builds

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Nov 15 22:46:12 CET 2005

On Nov 15, 2005, at 3:33 PM, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> STARTING _mtx_mul_tilde_setup
>> error: unpack: type mismatch
>> ... you might be able to track this down from the Find menu.
>
> please be aware, that there are several names you can call [mtx_*~];
> however the objects will behave differently (for compatibility
> reasons), they will have different in/outlets, the matrices they
> accept could be swapped (transposed),...
>
> i highly suggest using [mtx_*~] instead of anything else since this is
> the canonical version (and resolv the naming issue on the pd-side; see
> the other mail for this)

Could you add an alias without special characters for [mtx_*~] so that
it can be included in the build system as an individual file?  Maybe
[mtx_mul~]?

____

"Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war on
terrorism."
                                                                   -
retired U.S. Army general, William Odom