[PD-dev] renaming iemabs help files to the standard

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Nov 17 21:00:00 CET 2005

Any chance of renaming the iemabs help files from (help-*.pd) to the
standard (*-help.pd)?  It would be a matter of running this script
that's in CVS: "scripts/convert-help-to-standard.sh" and checking it
into cvs.

You could do the checkin like this (from tcsh):

foreach file (*-help.pd)
cvs add $file
cvs remove `echo $file | sed 's/\(.*\)-help\.pd/help-\1.pd/'
end

I'd do it myself, but I don't know whether the copy in pure-data CVS is
the canonical version.

____

"Information wants to be free."
                                      -Stewart Brand