[PD-dev] Invitation for the Pd project to join the Linuxaudio.org consortium

günter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Tue Nov 22 18:13:54 CET 2005

Hi Ico,

In case you are wondering, we are looking forward to be part of
linuxaudio.org, from the list itself there was no negative opinion,
we are sort of waiting for Millers opinion with regard to the
representative. I don't know with which frequency Miller actually
reads the posts on the list, ... so this may take some time.

If he is not willing to be the representative we will have to decide
on the list, which might be a difficult process. Well, you know.

Cheers,

Guenter