[PD-dev] Invitation for the Pd project to join the Linuxaudio.org consortium

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Nov 27 00:13:43 CET 2005

First off, I support this idea, sounds like a good thing.  If Miller is
not interested, then we should see who else might be interested in
being the representative and have a vote then.

And its about time we came up with a collective decision process
anyhow, maybe this will spur that effort too.

.hc