[PD-dev] Invitation for the Pd project to join the Linuxaudio.org consortium

David Plans Casal main at davidcasal.com
Sun Nov 27 11:02:20 CET 2005

On 26 Nov 2005, at 23:45, Miller Puckette wrote:

> HI all, sorry for not jumping in earlier. I'm all for it, of course,
> but
> then, if someone's eager to be the representative, I don't feel I have
> to be it.  But if nobody else want to I will.

Ok so now we could apply lazy consensus voting. All those -not- in
favour of joining Linux audio and Miller being our representative speak
up, otherwise, perhaps there already has been enough positive votes,
and we could just notify Ivica?

Here's my +1 for this again, in case.

David Plans Casal
Researcher, UEA Studios