[PD-dev] importing PDP 0.12.4 into pure-data CVS

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Nov 28 02:30:14 CET 2005

On Nov 26, 2005, at 8:28 PM, james tittle wrote:

> On Nov 26, 2005, at 7:01 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>
>> How about I first import the plain 0.12.4, then you can import your
>> changes on top of that.  I think it'll be easier to track the changes
>> that way, so that your changes might make it back into the source.
>
> ...sounds fine and quicker!

Well, its wants to do a big merge.  I think it'll be easier to just
delete what's in there and re-import the sources.  The pdp in pure-data
CVS was always a copy anyway.

Any objections?

____

it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into the
possession of everyone, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself of
it."
                                                        - Thomas
Jefferson