[PD-dev] Re: GCC errors building devel_0_39

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Mon Nov 28 16:12:52 CET 2005

> >> I have been getting internal compiler floating point errors
> >> using both GCC 3.4.3 and GCC 4.0.0. at which point scons
> >> refuses to go any further.
> >
> >can you post any details?
> >
> >cheers ... tim
>
> GCC 3.4.3 error report:
>
> 	http://www.dolphin-speech.net/mike/errors-gcc343.lst
>
> GCC 4.0.0 error report:
>
> 	http://www.dolphin-speech.net/mike/errors-gcc400.lst
>
> I don't know of any reason why I should be getting internal
> compiler errors trying to build this codebase, it doesn't make
> sense to me at all.

can you compile anything? this looks like a compiler error ... did you
try gcc 3.3?

tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs