[PD-dev] Re: -Wall

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Nov 28 20:30:27 CET 2005

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> > All of those things, or just the memory leaks?
> Well, anything you are willing to turn into a diff patch, really.  The memory
> leaks sound the most pressing.

I uploaded both memory leak fixes, a few unused var fixes, a few C++
fixes.

> "cvs diff -uw"  works well for me.  diff -u allows the patch to fudge a bit
> with the line numbers.

I think -u is the most human-readable output format too. I've used it for
6 years now.

> > If not pd-cvs, then what should I diff against? PureMSP 0.39 ?
> The HEAD of pd MAIN in CVS.

I would have submitted several times as many diffs as I did, but
unfortunately diffing with -rMAIN extracts a damn lot of changes that I
didn't do and that I suspect have already been submitted a long time ago.