[PD-dev] windows compilation issues

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Nov 28 23:59:01 CET 2005

FYI: after I added the #endif, it compiled fine using MinGW by just
dropping the .c file into externals/build/src.  See
externals/build/README about how to add your object to the build
system, its very easy.  There is even MSVC support, but its not really
maintained (externals/build/win/makefile.nmake).

.hc