[PD-dev] -Wall

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Wed Nov 30 15:32:38 CET 2005

Hi devels,
while i had to spend some time today fixing things in Mathu's "fixes" i
wondered why someone would really need these changes. They have no
impact on performance, but rather introduce new bugs as they are
obviously untested.
Hence, i took the risk and reverted them in the devel cvs, before it's
too late and other changes have been superimposed. Nevertheless i posted
the changes to the patch tracker so they are saved and can still
eventually be considered by the community after some discussion.

I also added the actual patches to the tracker items of the two bugs
that Matju found (Matju, you have to check the "upload" box to really
upload your patches!!) and re-applied them in devel_0_39

all the best,
Thomas