[PD-dev] RRADical moving to 0.39!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Dec 1 19:49:45 CET 2005

Sounds good to me, I am glad that you are working on it again.

As for the "archive" version, just tag the last 0.38 compatible version
in CVS, then its easy to checkout.

Also, it would be great if you check out the rradical that's part of
the current Pd-extended.  I'd love to be able to use it "out of box"
with the Pd-extended installers.

.hc