[PD-dev] comport does not compile on Windows using MSVC or MinGW

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Sat Dec 3 13:02:03 CET 2005

Hello,

> Almost, but not quite.  There is a minor typo on line 332, (#elif
> instead of #else):

> #ifdef WIN2000
> 		   0,
> #elif
> 		   FILE_FLAG_OVERLAPPED,
> #endif
>

> It should be:

> #ifdef WIN2000
> 		   0,
> #else
> 		   FILE_FLAG_OVERLAPPED,
> #endif

maybe we should remove this since i didnt get any feedback this makes it work
better on WIN2000 so just use FILE_FLAG_OVERLAPPED. I did this just for
some people to test if this help, because I couldnt try it myself at the time
of writing having no Windows machine anymore. Fell free to do so.

Thanx for the rest. If I find a windowsmachine for compilation I will give it
a try to remve the last Warnings.

mfg winfried