[PD-dev] Can't compile zexy2 from CVS?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sat Dec 3 17:53:57 CET 2005

I did did a fresh checkout of the zexy CVS today, and the README looks
totally out-of-date (autoconf && ./configure ...) but there is not
autoconf input files and no configure script.

So I went on a hunch and tried to use scons:

bbogart at insitu:~/pd-stuff/externals/zexy$ scons
scons: *** No SConstruct file found.
File "/usr/lib/scons/SCons/Script/__init__.py", line 870, in _main

I see a SConscript file in CVS, but no SConstruct...

Whats up? I see lots of posts about this in the archive (for all
externals) but nothing about zexy specfically. I guess there is no
Sconstruct file in .. relative to externals/zexy...

thanks.

b.