[PD-dev] Can't compile zexy2 from CVS?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sat Dec 3 19:11:49 CET 2005

Yes, but I DON'T want to build all the externals, only zexy2.

Why?
* I don't have the bandwidth to suck down the whole externals CVS
* I'm working on my "stable" installation and am only upgrading those
components I need.

So how can I compile only zexy and nothing else?

Thanks for trying Hans. :)

b.