[PD-dev] Can't compile zexy2 from CVS?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sat Dec 3 19:16:06 CET 2005

Oh damn am I a dope...

I'll have to think hard about why I did not bother trying to compile from
the src folder!! Its right there in the README I obviously even read!!!

Thanks for pointing out my idiocy.

FYI Johannes, for us (evil) skimmers, a little space between the heading
and the instructions is really handy, or better yet bullents or numbers.

installation::
linux :
change to directory src
run: