[PD-dev] [rbencina at iprimus.com.au: [OSC_dev] reacTable reacTIVision software released]

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Dec 5 13:12:22 CET 2005

Hi,

please, someone do a Gem or PDP external from this!

Ciao
--
Frank

----- Forwarded message from Ross Bencina <rbencina at iprimus.com.au> -----

From: Ross Bencina <rbencina at iprimus.com.au>
To: "Developer's list for the OpenSound Control (OSC) Protocol" <osc_dev at create.ucsb.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 16:06:50 +1100
Subject: [OSC_dev] reacTable reacTIVision software released

Hi Everyone

The reacTable is a table-based tangible musical instrument developed by the
Interactive Sonic Systems team at MTG/UPF Barcelona.

I just wanted to let you know that we have made the marker tracking core
software of the reacTable available as an open-source project which outputs
OSC messages for integration with your favorite applications. You can
download reacTIVision source and binaries along with some supporting code
and examples for different platforms here:

http://www.iua.upf.es/mtg/reacTable/?software

Best wishes

Ross.

----- End forwarded message -----