[PD-dev] more windows compile issues

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 14:42:11 CET 2005

  chris clepper <cgc at humboldtblvd.com> wrote:
  Looks like you have three #ifdef but only two #endif.  Whoops! That was a mistake in the file I posted, the file I compiled had two #ifdef and two #endif.

  When I have the #endif after the #else, replace the #else with an #endif or when I get rid of the second #ifdef/#endif block I get the same error, but I noticed something today I wasn't paying attention to before. I think I read somewhere on the list about _tilde_setup names causing problems for MSVC, but here I get an illegal type 'void' when declaring
  extern void framescore_tilde_setup

  Since this is the first error I get I assume it to be the important one! The other errors are likely to be gibberish...enclosed is the compiler output.
  Best,
  Ed

->
->