[PD-dev] removing files from externals/build/src

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Dec 7 18:02:32 CET 2005

Now that I have the new build system working smoothly, I'd like to
start removing files from externals/build/src, as the are put into
externals/Makefile with their own specific Makefile targets.  I am not
suggesting removing any from the distros, just reorganizing things into
individual libdirs so that the namespace works.

Any objections?

____

this we should do freely and generously.

                          - Benjamin Franklin